About MAP Environmental
In 1998, MAP Environmental Inc. was formed in Virginia Beach, Virginia and has steadily grown into a leading environmental firm in the area. MAP has consulted public and private clients on over 1,500 assignments. Our success is mostly attributable to the invaluable environmental and administrative staff that has consistently provided quality, timely and personalized environmental service during an era of unprecedented economic times yet, ever-changing, complex and challenging environmental rules and regulations. As with any professional consulting company, the lifeblood of our business is our clientele. Our growing list of clients includes both public and private companies in the Hampton Roads area and other parts of Virginia.
MAP routinely updates it’s Qualification Statement for existing and potential clients. If you are interested in receiving a copy, please contact us!
Years Of Success
- Lesner Bridge Replacement Project in Virginia Beach
- Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel in Norfolk and Hampton
- Dominion Energy’s Chesapeake Energy Center in Chesapeake
- Dominion Energy’s Yorktown Power Station in York County
- Virginia Beach Wetland and Floodplain Restoration Project
- Hampton Roads Crossing and ODU VMASC & Tri-Cities Center in Suffolk
- Our key principles include:
- Using modern and emerging technologies to deliver the best quality environmental product.
- Establishing and building partnerships among business, government, and environmental entities.
- Applying the client’s vision, goals and desires on all projects.
- Achieving success through responsive, cost-effective solutions.
- Providing uncompromising personalized service to every client.