About MAP Environmental
In 1998, MAP Environmental Inc. was formed in Virginia Beach, Virginia and has steadily grown into a leading environmental firm in the area. As of 2012, MAP has consulted public and private clients on over 1,000 assignments. Our success is mostly attributable to the invaluable environmental and administrative staff that has consistently provided quality, timely and personalized environmental service during an era of unprecedented economic times yet, ever-changing, complex and challenging environmental rules and regulations. As with any professional consulting company, the lifeblood of our business is our clientele. Our growing list of clients includes both public and private companies in the Hampton Roads area and other parts of Virginia.
Please click here to view MAP Environmental Inc.’s current Qualification Statement. If you would like a printed version of the booklet, please contact us and we will be more than happy to send you one.
Years Of Success
- Lesner Bridge Replacement Study in Virginia Beach
- Midtown Tunnel Project in Norfolk and Portsmouth
- Chesapeake Energy Center in Chesapeake
- Yorktown Power Station in Yorktown
- Hampton Roads Crossing in Portsmouth and Suffolk
- Smithfield Foods Corporate Office in Smithfield
- Our key principles include:
- Using modern and emerging technologies to deliver the best quality environmental product.
- Establishing and building partnerships among business, government and environmental entities.
- Applying the client’s vision, goals and desires on all projects.
- Insuring optimal, cost-effective and timely solutions on each project.
- Providing uncompromising personalized service to every client.